2016-09 - Authorised Officer Program - Roll out of the National Documentation Hub and updates to the Plant Exports
Compliance, Approval and Running Records User Guide
25 February 2016
To advise Authorised Officers (AOs) of the roll out of the National Documentation Hub (NDH) to the North East Region (NER) and updates to the Plant exports compliance, approval and running records user guide (user guide) to include information for all AOs on how to submit completed export compliance, approval and running records.
Industry Advice Notice 2015/34 outlined the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources’ new approach to delivering services across Australia. As part of the ongoing improvements to service delivery, the roll out of the NDH for plant export stakeholders is continuing.
The NDH commenced roll out in Melbourne in 2014 and has since been rolled out to Tasmania and Sydney. Other regional documentation hubs are being rolled in on a state by state basis and further information on the NDH can be found at Plant Exports National Documentation Hub Information for Authorised Officers.
The user guide is used by AOs to complete and submit export compliance, approval and running records and can be found at Plant Export Operations Manual.
Summary of changes and key points for NDH roll out
- Documentation/certification for the NER is now being rolled into the NDH.
- Email addresses for all regions are included in the user guide.
- The email address for the NER has been updated and is available for use now.
- This email address is mandatory for AOs in the NER from 21 March 2016.
- The email addresses in the user guide will continue to change as the NDH is rolled out to each region.
- Emails must be submitted using the following subject line format: AO Inspection: AO Name - AO Number - RFP number - Exporter - Date of Departure.
Summary of changes and key points for user guide
- Version 4 of the user guide has been released and is now available in the Plant Export Operations Manual
- It is the responsibility of each AO to ensure that the current versions of the records are being used to document inspection results.
- Non-current versions of the records will not be accepted from 4 April 2016.
- All records must be filled out correctly as set out in the user guide.
- White out cannot be used on records, amendments must be crossed out neatly, initialled and dated.
- Records can only be amended by the AO who originally made the declaration.
- Description of ‘No. of units’ and ‘Unit weight’ for PE100 Export Compliance Record has been updated.
- Description of ‘Product origin’ for PE101 Export Compliance Record has been updated.
If you have any questions regarding this IAN please email Plant Export Training
Plant Export Operations Branch