2016-37 - Authorised Officer Programme - Update on the upgrade to the Learning Management System
17 June 2016
To provide further information in relation to the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources’ transition to a new Learning Management System (LMS).
The department’s current LMS will be replaced by a new LMS called Learnhub from 1 July 2016.
All Plant Export Authorised Officer eLearning is currently completed through the department’s LMS and once Learnhub is rolled out, will only be available through Learnhub.
Due to the volume of users currently accessing the LMS, the department has decided on a staged roll-out of Learnhub commencing from 1 July 2016, with the Plant Exports content and users being rolled into Learnhub from 11 August 2016.
Authorised officer responsibilities
If you are enrolled in but have not completed any eLearning modules within the current LMS, you must complete them by 31 July 2016 as incomplete eLearning modules will not be transferred to Learnhub. This means that any incomplete modules in the current LMS will need to be restarted in Learnhub.
To check which modules you have been enrolled in and your progress in them, please log into the current LMS. If you do not have your login details, please let us know at Plant Export Training
Prior to the launch of Learnhub, you will be contacted by the department to ensure that we have the correct information to set up your new user account. Once your account has been verified, you will be issued with a link to Learnhub and a username and password. If we are unable to verify your user details, you will not be able to access Learnhub which may impact on your AO appointment.
If you need to update your contact details before the department contacts you, please use the AO update details form.
Summary of changes and key points
- The department’s current LMS will be progressively replaced by Learnhub from 1 July 2016, with the Plant Export content and users rolled over to Learnhub from 11 August 2016.
- All Plant Export eLearning from 11 August 2016 will only be available through Learnhub.
- All complete eLearning records will be transferred from the current LMS to Learnhub.
- Incomplete eLearning modules will NOT be transferred and must be completed in the current LMS by 31 July 2016.
- You will be contacted by the department to verify your user details before you are issued with a new username and password. If we are unable to verify your user details, you will NOT be able to access Learnhub.
If you have any questions regarding this IAN please email Plant Export Training
Dr Chris Parker
Plant Export Operations Branch