2019-26 - Plant Export Operations – Change to Department of Agriculture name and logo
20 June 2019
This Industry Advice Notice (IAN) is to advise stakeholders that the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources has been renamed the Department of Agriculture.
Summary of changes and key points
- Following the federal election in May 2019, the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources was renamed the Department of Agriculture.
- We are in the process of updating references to the former department name and logo on the department’s website, instructional material, Manual of Importing Country Requirements (MICoR) Plants cases, IT systems, export certificates, and other communication material.
- These updates will take place over the coming months.
- During this time, any reference to the department’s previous names should be taken as the Department of Agriculture.
- Please note the new departmental name and logo.
If you have any questions regarding this IAN please email Plant Export Communications.
Plant Export Operations Branch