Post entry quarantine facility
Construction of the new Post Entry Quarantine (PEQ) facility in Mickleham, Victoria has been completed.
Australia’s post entry quarantine operations have been consolidated, and all imported animals and plants now complete their post entry quarantine at the new facility.
You can make an online reservation for cats, dogs, horses, birds and plants at the PEQ facility in Mickleham, Victoria.
Find out more about Australian Post Entry Quarantine Facilities.
The online reservation service allows you to:
- create a new post entry quarantine reservation
- confirm the details of your existing reservation
- update your reservation
- check the status of your reservation
- stay informed as your animal or plant progresses through post entry quarantine.
Please ensure you understand the entire process for importing before making a booking. For more information, visit:
- Bringing cats and dogs to Australia
- Importing live plants into Australia
- Importing live animals and reproductive material.
Map with directions to PEQ facility at Mickleham.
For information on reservations:
Phone: 1800 900 090 or +61 3 8318 6700 (outside Australia)
Fax: +61 3 9391 0860
Email: Invoicing, Bookings & General Inquiries
Hours: Monday – Friday (8:00 – 16:00 hours)
Weekends and Australian Public Holidays: Closed