Discussion Paper on Ecosystem Services for the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry
Published July 2012
This report is offered as a full report or in separate sections. For accessibility purposes it is offered in PDF and accessible word.
- Discussion paper on Ecosystem Services PDF [6 MB, 170 pages]
- Discussion paper on Ecosystem Services [6 MB, 170 pages]
- Terms of Reference
- Issues, origins and definitions
- Conceptual frameworks and typologies
- Application of an ‘ecosystem services approach'
- Relationships between ecosystem services and biodiversity
- Dealing with multiple ecological processes and multiple benefits
- Activities currently underway in Australia and overseas that seek to incorporate ecosystem services approaches into the management of natural resources
- An example framework for the ecosystem services associated with Australian rural lands
Glossary of key terms and acronyms and Executive summary PDF [1.9 MB, 17 pages]
Glossary of key terms and acronyms and Executive summary DOCX [250 KB, 17 pages]
- Issues associated with implementation of an ecosystem services approach in Australia