We’ve put together some resources to help you on your dairy export journey.
- A step-by-step guide developed for you to export dairy products. It helps with importing country requirements and Australian export laws.
- A welcome pack to aid dairy manufacturers looking to become export registered. The welcome pack helps to improve industry’s understanding of requirements and expectations when applying for dairy export registration.
- The Dairy Export Registration Manual (DERM) provides a deep dive into each element of an approved arrangement to help manufacturers and exporters to better understand the requirements and obligations for becoming export registered and meeting export and importing country requirements.
- A tool that supports enterprises to export Australian products to international markets.
- Sets out the importing country requirements that exporters need to follow for their products to be accepted in international markets.
- Connects Australian businesses to the world and unlocks opportunities in the international market.
If you have questions that are not answered here, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us and we’ll be in touch.