Import Industry Finance Consultative Committee (IIFCC)
The Import Industry Finance Consultative Committee (IIFCC) was formed in 2013 to partner with stakeholders in understanding the costs of the department’s regulatory activities and services and the relationship to fees and charges imposed for the recovery of those costs.
The purpose of the committee is to facilitate consultation on the overall financial performance of the Biosecurity Cost Recovery Arrangement and the operational activities which impact the arrangement.
The terms of reference allow for the committee to:
- Discuss and review annual budget expectations and ‘mid-year’ budget updates
- Discuss and review quarterly cost recovery performance reports
- Discuss and review proposals to amend a cost recovery arrangement or charging policy
- Discuss and review any other relevant materials to assess or inform the performance of a cost recovery arrangement (e.g. volumetrics and cost drivers)
- Discuss future operating and capital investments
- Discuss and review papers detailing issues and proposals nominated by members for the consideration of the committee
- Report relevant issues to other stakeholders or committees
- Discuss innovations and improvements in financial arrangements for the consideration of the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources Cargo Consultative Committee (DCCC).
The Committee will be guided by the Australian Government Cost Recovery Guidelines
The membership of IIFCC consists of representatives from:
- The Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
- Customs Brokers and Forwarders Council of Australia Inc
- Australian Federation of International Forwarders Ltd
- Shipping Australia Limited
- Conference of Asia Pacific Express Carriers
IIFCC meets quarterly at various venues. Additional meetings may be arranged if required.
Terms of Reference
|Terms of Reference PDF||7||238 KB|
|Terms of Reference DOCX||7||1.5 MB|
If you have difficulty accessing these files, visit web accessibility for assistance.
For further information about the IIFCC, contact the secretariat: