2016-21 - Authorised Officer Program - Roll out of the National Documentation Hub and updates to the Plant Exports Compliance, Approval and Running Records User Guide
2 May 2016
To advise Authorised Officers (AOs) of the roll out of the National Documentation Hub (NDH) to the Northern offices (Cairns and Darwin) and the South West Region (SWR) - Adelaide and Perth.
Industry Advice Notice 2015/34 outlined the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources’ new approach to delivering services across Australia. As part of the ongoing improvements to service delivery, the roll out of the NDH for plant export (horticulture and grain) stakeholders is continuing.
The NDH commenced roll out in Melbourne in 2014 and has since been rolled out to Tasmania, Sydney and Brisbane.
Summary of changes and key points for NDH roll out
- Documentation/certification for the Northern offices and SWR is now being rolled into the NDH.
- Email addresses for all regions are included in the user guide.
- The email address for the Northern offices and SWR has been updated and is available for use now, Plant Exports NDH
- This email address is mandatory for AOs in the Cairns and Darwin from 9 May 2016.
- This email address is mandatory for AOs in the SWR from 6 June 2016.
- Emails must be submitted using the following subject line format: AO Inspection: AO Name - AO Number - RFP number - Exporter - Date of Departure.
Summary of changes and key points for user guide
- Version 5 of the user guide has been released and is now available in the Plant Export Operations Manual
- It is the responsibility of each AO to ensure that the current versions of the records are being used to document inspection results.
- All records must be filled out correctly as set out in the user guide.
- Description of ‘Unit weight’ for PE100 Export Compliance Record has been updated.
If you have any questions regarding this IAN please email Plant Export Training
Dr Chris Parker
Plant Export Operations Branch