2019-23 - Authorised Officer Program – Changes to the department’s plant export website
7 June 2019
This Industry Advice Notice (IAN) is to advise clients of changes to the plant export certificates, declarations and forms webpages on the department’s website.
Summary of changes and key points
- Plant export certificates, declarations and forms; and instructions on how to complete them, are now available on a single Certificates, declarations and forms webpage.
- The following webpages on the department’s website have been deleted:
- Completion of Export Certification for Plants and Plant Products
- Plants and Plant Products Export Certificates, Declarations and Forms.
- Plant export certificates, declarations and forms; and instructions on how to complete them have also been removed from the Documentation section of the Plant Export Operations Manual (PEOM), and published on the new webpage.
- Please note, the inspection and treatment record templates, used by Authorised Officers, have not been moved from the PEOM.
- Update any bookmarks, favourites or shortcuts on your own computer or mobile device that may have changed.
- Update affected hyperlinks to our web content in your organisation’s:
- websites and intranets
- web-based services (for example, databases, online tools)
- forms (online, PDF, Word, hard copy)
- publications and newsletters (online, PDF, Word, hard copy)
- Please send us your feedback. We’d like to hear what you think.
We are continually making small improvements to our website, to make our information clearer to understand and easier to find.
IANs will be issued to notify stakeholders of specific updates as they occur and their responsibilities in-line with any updated instructional material.
If you have any questions regarding this IAN please email the Authorised Officer Program.
Plant Export Operations Branch