2019-31 - Authorised Officer Program – Public register of Australian plant export authorised officers
11 July 2019
This Industry Advice Notice (IAN) is to remind plant export Authorised Officers (AO) that they can consent to having their details made public on the public register of Australian plant export authorised officers.
Summary of changes and key points
- All plant export AOs are encouraged to consent to having their details made public on the public register of Australian plant export authorised officers.
- Plant export AOs who would like to have their details published on the register should complete the Authorised officer personal details consent form.
- For those AOs who consent, the following information will be made publicly available
- AO number
- full name
- the State they operate in
- the accreditation they hold
- their email and phone number
- their employer details where relevant
|Authorised officer personal details consent form PDF||2||120 KB|
|Authorised officer personal details consent form DOC||2||163 KB|
If you have difficulty accessing these files, visit web accessibility for assistance.
In February 2016, the Department of Agriculture notified stakeholders that it would be implementing a public register of Australian plant export authorised officers (see IAN 2016-08).
The register contains the contact details, locations and accreditations for AOs working in the horticulture and grain industries.
Being on the register is not mandatory.
If you have any questions regarding this IAN please email Plant Export Training.
Plant Export Operations Branch