Export industry and market access notices
Through industry and market access notices, the Department of Agriculture provide information to its staff, clients, appointed laboratories, agencies and partners on matters relating to changes in operational requirements and the certification of goods controlled by the department.
Eggs and egg products
Fish and fish products
- Industry advice notices for fish and fish products
- Market access advice notices for fish and fish products
Meat and meat products
Organic and biodynamic produce
Plants and plant products
The information provided in these notices is:
- current at the time of writing
- intended for use as guidance only
- should not be taken as definitive or exhaustive.
The Commonwealth endeavours to keep information current and accurate, however, it may be subject to change without notice. Exporters are encouraged to verify all details with their importers prior to undertaking production or export. The Commonwealth will not accept liability for any loss resulting from reliance on information contained in the notices.