System notices for the EXDOC and MICOR online service systems.
Further to the below, please be advised that the outage affecting EXDOC has been resolved.
- External emails coming into the department’s Agriculture network were blocked from 1:55am Sunday 9 January. This affected both emails to help desks and messaging into EXDOC.
- The cause of the issue was rectified at 10:21pm, from when the Agriculture network began receiving messages.
- While messaging has restarted, not all messaging sent into EXDOC yesterday was received.
- Not all emails sent to departmental help desks yesterday have been received.
- If you raised an RFP yesterday or sent in an amendment, please confirm that you have received a response from EXDOC. If you are missing a response then please resubmit. If you require an RFP to sent back to you, please request this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Please check for any bounced messages for emails sent to departmental help desks.
Please be advised that EXDOC has received no messaging since 1:55AM today, Sunday 9 January. Messages to EXDOC are being queued and should be processed by EXDOC once the issue is resolved.
The same issue is also affecting incoming emails to the Agriculture generally, which includes the EXDOC Helpdesk.
The department is addressing this outage as a critical priority.
For further information, please contact the Export Systems Helpdesk on +61 2 6272 4700/4800.