Biosecurity Matters newsletter
Don't miss out on the next Biosecurity Matters.
Subscribe to receive the next edition direct to your mailbox.
Biosecurity Matters features the latest news about biosecurity including pest and disease discoveries, events and interesting finds from our airports, seaports and mail centres.
The bi-monthly e-newsletter is an important source of news for importers and exporters.
It gives readers a greater understanding of our work in managing biosecurity risks overseas, at the border and in Australia.
May 2020 edition includes:
- Biosecurity Matters – what matters to you?
- Be biosecurity aware when buying goods from overseas
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) measures and advice
- Securing international airfreight access for Australian agricultural and fisheries exporter
- Never a boaring day in biosecurity
- Our hero detector dogs make life ruff for invading pests and diseases
- Trialling innovative technology to stop hitchhiking pests
- Fish smugglers schooled at Melbourne Airport
- Don’t let citrus canker turn things sour for Australia’s citrus industry
In this section
- Biosecurity Matters Edition 5, 2019
- Biosecurity Matters Edition 4, 2019
- Biosecurity Matters Edition 3, 2019
- Biosecurity Matters Edition 2, 2019
- Biosecurity Matters Edition 1, 2019