Biosecurity Matters newsletter
Don't miss out on the next Biosecurity Matters.
Subscribe to receive the next edition direct to your mailbox.
Biosecurity Matters features the latest news about biosecurity including pest and disease discoveries, events and interesting finds from our airports, seaports and mail centres.
The bi-monthly e-newsletter is an important source of news for importers and exporters.
It gives readers a greater understanding of our work in managing biosecurity risks overseas, at the border and in Australia.
March 2020 edition includes:
- New department offers better links for biosecurity and sustainable resources
- Celebrating a year of plant health
- Would be budgie smugglers thwarted
- Importers benefit from optimised intervention approaches: 5 new plant products added to CBIS
- Bee imports create a buzz at the PEQ
- Taking the bite out of exotic mosquitoes with the vector monitoring program
- Keeping the DAWE closed to coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Inspections group profile: let’s take a closer look…
- Connecting communities: New Peri-urban Environmental Biosecurity Network website launched
- Working with industry to co-design an onshore biosecurity levy
In this section
- Biosecurity Matters Edition 5, 2019
- Biosecurity Matters Edition 4, 2019
- Biosecurity Matters Edition 3, 2019
- Biosecurity Matters Edition 2, 2019
- Biosecurity Matters Edition 1, 2019