Biosecurity Matters newsletter
Don't miss out on the next Biosecurity Matters.
Subscribe to receive the next edition direct to your mailbox.
Biosecurity Matters features the latest news about biosecurity including pest and disease discoveries, events and interesting finds from our airports, seaports and mail centres.
The bi-monthly e-newsletter is an important source of news for importers and exporters.
It gives readers a greater understanding of our work in managing biosecurity risks overseas, at the border and in Australia.
July 2020 edition includes:
- Rare opportunity from COVID-19
- Funding the next big idea: biosecurity innovations leading us into the future
- Detection of Solanum melanospermum on Mornington Island
- A highly successful BMSB season
- Improved testing requirements for imported strawberry tissue culture
- Plate it. Don’t plant it.
- Airport biosecurity staff redeployed to where they’re needed most
- Ship happens: ants, termites and spiders found onboard a yacht in Darwin
- Onshore Biosecurity Levy
- Thank you for your feedback on the 2020 Biosecurity Matters reader survey
In this section
- Biosecurity Matters Edition 5, 2019
- Biosecurity Matters Edition 4, 2019
- Biosecurity Matters Edition 3, 2019
- Biosecurity Matters Edition 2, 2019
- Biosecurity Matters Edition 1, 2019