Be part of a team with a unique and globally significant mission. We are seeking future leaders to join our entry programs.
Our entry programs are your pathway to grow your skills and kick-start your career in the Australian Public Service (APS).
Find out more about our programs.
Grow your career with us
Our staff provide vital services to protect and support Australian communities and industries.
- protect Australia’s environment, industries and way of life from biosecurity risks
- support farmers to prepare for changing markets and climates
- work with industry to support growth and resilience.
Our staff work across the country. We’re looking for people in a range of locations, including our Canberra office.
We’re proud of our diverse and inclusive workforce.
We support our staff through our workplace culture and Core 4 values:
- Working together
You don’t need to be starting your career to explore our entry programs. We welcome applications from people who are changing careers.
We value your prior experience. Whether you have private, public, community sector experience, or ran your own business. There are always opportunities for people to apply their skillsets to our work.
To work with us, you must:
- be an Australian citizen
- successfully complete a probation period
- complete a pre-employment medical assessment
- pass character and police checks
- pass reference checks
- to have formal qualifications checks, if applicable
To talk to someone about our programs, email email@example.com.