New Export Documentation System (NEXDOC)
Our New Export Documentation System (NEXDOC) is a web-based system.
It allows clients to request export documentation for primary produce via the web or a software program.
NEXDOC will eventually replace EXDOC. It brings with it some changes and benefits.
A short video outlining some of the benefits and changes is also now available.
|Introducing NEXDOC||MP4||HD 1080p||163 MB|
|Transcript DOCX||4||76 KB|
If you have difficulty accessing these files, visit web accessibility for assistance.
Documents you can request
Export documentation supported within NEXDOC includes:
- export permits as required by the Export Control Act
- export certificates as required by importing country authorities
- imported product
- re-export certification
- on-forwarding letters
- letters of facilitation
- extra certificates that support the export (such as transit certificates).
We are transitioning commodities to NEXDOC in stages beginning in 2021.
When this transition is complete, NEXDOC will support:
- all export commodities currently available in EXDOC
- Some new commodities such as other goods, honey and companion animals.
Access the new system
When your commodity is available, you can access the system:
- directly through our website
- via third party software.
If you are using a third party software solution, ensure you discuss the transition with your provider.
Find out how to access NEXDOC.
Stay up-to-date by checking our project updates.