Next Export Documentation System (NEXDOC)
Our Next Export Documentation System (NEXDOC) is a web-based system.
It allows clients to request export documentation via the web portal or a software program.
It brings with it some changes and benefits.
A short video outlining some of the benefits and changes is also now available.
|Introducing NEXDOC||MP4||HD 1080p||163 MB|
|Transcript DOCX||4||76 KB|
If you have difficulty accessing these files, visit web accessibility for assistance.
Documents you can request
Export documentation supported within NEXDOC includes:
- export permits as required by the Export Control Act
- export certificates as required by importing country authorities
- extra certificates that support the export (such as transit certificates).
We are transitioning commodities to NEXDOC in stages beginning in May 2021.
The first commodity transitioned onto NEXDOC was dairy on Monday 17 May 2021.
When this transition is complete, NEXDOC will support:
- all export commodities currently available in EXDOC
- some new commodities such as other goods, honey and companion animals.
Access the new system
When your commodity is available, you can access the system through:
- the NEXDOC portal housed on the online service portal on the department’s website. The NEXDOC portal went live at on Monday 31 May 2021 or
- third-party software.
If you are using a third party software solution, ensure you discuss the transition with your provider. To understand more about user profiles, please visit NEXDOC Help.
Find out more on how to access NEXDOC.