The Australian Plague Locust Commission (APLC) produces a monthly Locust Bulletin during the seasons of locust activity (spring, summer and autumn). The Bulletin gives regional summaries of the locust situation and weather events of potential significance for locust development. It also provides a forecast of likely developments for the next three months (or from autumn to spring) for the Australian plague locust Chortoicetes terminifera, spur-throated locust Austracris guttulosa, and the migratory locust Locusta migratoria.
Join the APLC Bulletin subscription list so that you can be informed by email when the latest Locust Bulletin has been updated on our website. The latest bulletin and other recent bulletins are available from the lists below.
Latest Locust Bulletin
- Locust Bulletin April 2019
- Locust Bulletin March 2019
- Locust Bulletin February 2019
- Locust Bulletin January 2019
- Locust Bulletin December 2018
- Locust Bulletin November 2018
- Locust Bulletin April 2018
- Locust Bulletin March 2018
- Locust Bulletin February 2018
- Locust Bulletin January 2018
- Locust Bulletin December 2017
- Locust Bulletin November 2017
- Locust Bulletin October 2017
If you have trouble accessing the above files or require bulletins dated prior to those listed above, contact the APLC and a PDF can be provided to you.