Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment, March 2021
Form to be completed by exporters and occupiers of registered establishments to apply for an exemption from provisions of the Export Control Rules for the products they are exporting:
- as commercial samples that do not exceed
- 50 litres (in liquid form)
- 60 kilograms (in solid or other form)
- for experimental purposes
- under exceptional circumstances
- under special circumstances.
You must submit your application at least 10 working days before the proposed date of export.
|Application for an exemption to export dairy, egg or fish products PDF||5||296 KB|
If you have difficulty accessing these files, please visit web accessibility.