Data on Australia's forests, by topic:
- Area of forest
- Australia's State of the Forests Report
- Indigenous land and forest
- Native forests
- Regional Forest Agreements
- Regional forestry profiles
- Regional Forestry Hubs boundaries
- Species and ecological communities
- Tenure of forests
- Wood products statistics
National spatial forest datasets developed for national and international reporting purposes, available for downloading
- Forests of Australia (2018)
- Tenure of Australia's forests (2018)
- Australia's Indigenous land and forest estate (2020)
- Fires in Australia's forests 2011–16 (2018)
- Regional Forestry Hubs boundaries (2022)
- Australia's plantations 2016.
- Forestry regional profiles data visualisation - select a region within Australia to display data on forest extent, forest tenure, forest and plantation types, employment in forestry, and the number of sawmills in the region selected, and display a map of forest in that region.
- Australia's native forest types data visualisation - display data for Australia's native forest types by state or territory, tenure, crown cover, height and Indigenous ownership and management category.
National forest maps, including from Australia’s State of the Forests Report 2018, available for downloading.
Online mapping tools and applications relevant to the forest and vegetation sectors, available for public use.