Forest data, maps and tools
Forest spatial data
National spatial forest datasets developed for national and international reporting purposes, available for downloading
- Forests of Australia (2018)
- Tenure of Australia's forests (2018)
- Australia's Indigenous forest estate (2018)
- Fires in Australia's forests 2011–16 (2018)
- Australia's plantations 2016.
Data workbooks (in Microsoft Excel) available for downloading
- data for each table and figure in Australia's State of the Forests Report 2018
- lists of forest species and ecological communities from Australia's State of the Forests Report 2018
- data in Australian Forest and Wood Products Statistics publications.
National forest maps, including from Australia’s State of the Forests Report 2018, are available for downloading.
Online mapping tools and applications relevant to the forest and vegetation sectors, available for public use.